- Iñaki Eseberri operates the instrumentationandcontrol.net website, which provides the SERVICE.
- The term 'SERVICE' refers to 'www.instrumentationadncontrol.net' website.
- The term 'Us' or 'We' refers to the owner of the website.
- The term 'You' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. We may also suspend or delete any or all content or operation within the website. We accept no responsibility for any damages or you receive caused by such changes to the website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We believe that all information on this website is correct at the time of the last update to the relevant page. We will be entitled to correct any errors or omissions in that information.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We have not checked this website for viruses and you use it at your own risk.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury due to its negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
Copyright and Trademarks
- The design of this website is © InstrumentationandControl.net, 2019 and its content (including but not limited to images, flash animations, text content, documentation, audio, PDF files and photographs) is © InstrumentationandControl.net, 2019.
- In both cases, all rights are reserved. Nothing in this website should be taken as conferring any license or right to use any trade mark or content displayed on this website without the prior written approval of the trade mark owner.
- You may print off or download content as permitted under the fair dealing provisions of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 (as amended) (sections 28 to 30) for the purposes of viewing it on your computer, research for non-commercial purposes, private study, criticism, review and news reporting, provided that you do not alter it in any way and acknowledge us as the source of the content and the copyright owners. All other use or copying of any of the contents of this site, other than as expressly permitted by us or permitted by law, is prohibited.
- Your use of the SERVICE is at your sole risk.
- The SERVICE is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. The SERVICE is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
- We do not warrant that a) the SERVICE will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the SERVICE is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the SERVICE will meet your requirements.