Absolute Viscosity of Common Gases
Absolute Viscosity in cPoises
You can share this table through:
How the Absolute Viscosity of Common Gases Table works?
This table presents the absolute viscosity of some common fluids and his evolution against the temperature.
Viscosity is the measure of a fluid's resistance to flow. Dynamic viscosity is a measure of internal resistance.It measures the tangential force per unit area required to move one horizontal plane with respect to an other plane.
It is commonly expressed, particularly in ASTM standards, as centipoise (cP) since the latter is equal to the SI multiple millipascal seconds (mPa·s).The viscosity of a fluid is highly temperature dependent.
Another calculators or articles that may interest you:
- This simple and easy Online Length Unit Converter let you convert several types of length units.
- Flow Converter, an easy Flow Unit Conversion Online Tool.
- Density Converter, another of our FREE Online Unit Converter
- Do you need to convert any type of pressure unit? this pressure converter is your tool.
- Temperature Unit Converter easy and useful.
- Visit this practical Viscosity Unit Conversion online tool: Viscosity Converter.
- This is a table of specific heats' ratio for common gases: Heat Capacity Ratio of Common Fluids
- Density of Common Liquids, an useful table that represents the density of some common liquids and their temperature.
- Here you ara a complete table with the molecular weigth of common gases, including air, steam and natural gas, and his formula Molecular Weigth of Common Gases
- Don't forget to visit this Thermal Expansion Coefficient Table
- What would be the change in our control system if we made a change in a variable in the process? Here is a useful laboratory where you can test these effects before applying it to the real plant. Very interesting for both instrumentation technicians and engineering students