Absolut Viscosity unit converter online
How the Viscosity Unit Converter works?
This simple and easy online viscosity unit converter let you convert several types of viscosity units. Select the unit to convert from in the left units list. Select the unit to convert to in the right units list. Enter the value to convert from into the source box on the left. The conversion result will immediately appear in the result box.
Conversions are performed by using a viscosity conversion factor. By knowing the viscosity conversion factor, converting between units can become a simple multiplication problem.
Viscosity is the measure of a fluid's resistance to flow. Dynamic viscosity is a measure of internal resistance.It measures the tangential force per unit area required to move one horizontal plane with respect to an other plane.
It is commonly expressed, particularly in ASTM standards, as centipoise (cP) since the latter is equal to the SI multiple millipascal seconds (mPa·s).The viscosity of a fluid is highly temperature dependent.
P = dyn s/cm2 = g /cm s ; Pa s = N s/m2 ; cP = mPa s ; lbf s/in2 = Reyn = 6.9E6 cP
You can share this converter through:
Another calculators or articles that may interest you:
- In the Instrument Simulation Laboratory you have a tool to see the relationship between a tank level measurement located in the field and its visualization in the control room.
- you will be able to calculate the average flow of a hose based on the different variables.
- This simple and easy Online Length Unit Converter let you convert several types of length units.
- Density Converter, another of our FREE Online Unit Converter
- Do you need to convert any type of pressure unit? this pressure converter is your tool.
- Temperature Unit Converter easy and useful.
- Flow Converter, an easy Flow Unit Conversion Online Tool.
- Absolute Viscosity of Common Gases, is a table that represents the absolute viscosity of some common fluids and his evolution against the temperature.
- This is a table of specific heats' ratio for common gases: Heat Capacity Ratio of Common Fluids
- Density of Common Liquids, an useful table that represents the density of some common liquids and their temperature.
- Here you ara a complete table with the molecular weigth of common gases, including air, steam and natural gas, and his formula Molecular Weigth of Common Gases
- Don't forget to visit this Thermal Expansion Coefficient Table